If you feel like you will never be able to keep up with the speed of your running dog or you simply prefer riding a bike or dog scooter to running – this is the right training plan for you!
For who is this plan intended?
- for all, who prefer to train with bike or dog scooter
- for all, who want to improve performance not only of themselves, but also of the dog
- 4-weeks training programme
- Initial test and questions
- Weekly progress evaluation based on your training diary
- Access to how-to video on warm-up, stretching, running technique, etc.
What do I need?
- You need a watch to measure your pulse on wrist and distance (Apple Watch, Garmin, etc.), or pulse tester with chest strap and an App for measuring the distance on your mobile phone (e.g. Sports Tracker, etc).
- Motivation & Patience